About your privacy
1) Your information is safe with us. Rest assured, we collect and process your personal information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018, GDPR, and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and all other applicable data protection legislation, as amended from time to time.
2) When you use our site for bookings, or submit a registration form, or contact us by post, telephone, or email, we collect, store and use certain personal information that you disclose to us. This includes details such as your name, address, telephone, photos, email, date of birth, medical and injury information, and mobile phone number. We may also collect details of your computer’s internet protocol address and other details about your computer, which is automatically collected by our web server.
3) Other than as set out in the rest of this paragraph we will not share your personal information with third parties for marketing or any other purposes without your consent unless we are required to do so by law. We operate an automatic opt-in policy which means that you have the choice to receive information from us on classes, our newsletter or special offers from Drop Zone Elite Fitness and if, at any time, you would like us to stop contacting you, simply email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) We have technical and organisational security measures in place to prevent the loss of or unauthorised access to your personal information. While we do our best to ensure the security of your data, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the Internet.
5) The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a data privacy regulation to protect all EU citizens’ data. It gives your customers, among other requirements, the right to receive or delete all their personal data. Our Data Controller is Graham Donaldson. Should you request a copy or deletion of the personal information we have on file for you, please email with 'data request' or 'data deletion request' in the subject line and email: email@example.com.
6) We use “cookies” to store and collect information regarding your usage of the site. These types of cookies are small pieces of information stored by the browser on your computer’s hard drive. They send information stored on them back to our web server when you access our site. It helps us to know what you’re viewing on our site and how you navigate around the site, which ultimately helps us, make improvements to the site.