Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Drop Zone Elite Fitness website. We wanted to take this opportunity to highlight information about the content of our website, how you can contact us, data protection, our liabilities and additional legal areas.
1) https://www.dropzoneelitefitness.co.uk is operated by Drop Zone Elite Fitness from our office at NE6 2BP.
You can contact us by phone at 07706 317212 or by emailing email@example.com.
2) If you’d like to hear more about us if you have a complaint or want to provide any specific feedback then please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About use of our site
3) You agree to use our site in accordance with these terms and conditions, only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone’s use and enjoyment of the site. If you don’t comply with these terms, we may deny you access to our site.
4) We do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading is free from infection, viruses and/or other contaminating codes.
5) You agree to provide information that is truthful and accurate. You agree to use the sign-up and booking forms on our site to make only genuine bookings for you or for other persons for whom you are authorised to act.
6) You will not use the site to send by e-card, email, post or otherwise transmit any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, and invasive of privacy, vulgar, obscene or profane.
7) You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another site, frame or mirror our site or link to our site without our prior written consent.
8) You grant to us permission to use photos or testimonials for social media purposes, We will be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, content, text or images contained in your communications with us for any purpose whatsoever, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
About access to our site
9) We try to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality on our site from time to time, without notice. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time. Some of the images that appear on our site may be generic images, some may be of clients with express permission to use. You agree not to share these images, or make abusive comments across the internet.
10) As information or data transmitted to or from our site passes over public telecommunications networks, we can’t promise that the operation of our site will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted or error-free. You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of the site including but not limited to tampering with, or hacking into, the site or the servers on which it resides.
11) Our site may have some sections accessible only by a user identification code and/or password. From time to time, we may restrict access to those sections, or to the entire site, to users who have registered with us. If you choose, or you are provided with, a password, you must treat such information as confidential and only use it yourself. We may disable or suspend your access or any password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time at our sole discretion. Our issuing of passwords is not a promise of continued use or access to the site or any data you might store on it.
About content on our site
12) We own or are the licensee of, the intellectual property rights in the content of our site, including but not limited to text, photos, graphic designs, images, audio, video recordings and any data entered or stored by you (the intellectual property rights in which you assign to us).
13) Drop Zone Elite Fitness and the Drop Zone Elite Fitness signature logo are registered trademarks of Drop Zone Elite Fitness and are used under licence.
14) Use of our site does not give you any right to use or reproduce any of its content or the trademarks on it.
15) Our site may contain links to third party sites and resources. We have no control over the contents of those sites, resources or third parties and accept no responsibility for them, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse any information placed on third party sites or resources.
About our liability
16) The material on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, fitness for purpose, or accuracy or completeness of any information.
17) To the extent permitted by law, we and third parties connected to us exclude:
(a) all conditions, warranties and other terms which otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
(b) any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any sites linked to it and any materials posted on it, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
18) Except as expressly set out in these terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. However, nothing in these terms is intended to exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence.
19) Commentary and other materials posted on our site do not amount to an offer to contract or advice on which reliance should be placed, and we do not intend that you should interpret it as such. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by anyone visiting our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any content on our site.
20) From time to time, we may update and change these terms without notice. You’ll always find the latest version of these terms on the www.dropzoneelitefitness.co.uk website. Your continued use of our site will indicate that you accept and agree to any amendments.
21) If any of these terms are held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these terms will continue in full force and effect.
23) You agree that any of our related companies may rely on and enforce these terms, but otherwise we and you agree that no other third parties are to be given any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
About our charges
24) All fees are payable in advance and full payment for any ongoing membership is payable to Drop Zone Elite Fitness for the duration of the course/service you enter into with us.
25) Payments made to us are non-refundable so if you cannot or are unable to attend at the stated time/date of the session(s) you will not be refunded regardless of the reason for non-attendance.
26) Any non-payment for ongoing services that have been agreed under the Terms and Conditions of a contract will be passed to a Third Party debt recovery agency and any associated costs will be passed to the client for payment.
27) If a customer is unhappy with a purchase of bookings and/or service they have paid for, they can cancel within 7 days of their contract with Drop Zone Elite Fitness or within 7 days of receipt of the confirmation booking.
28) If the customer wishes to cancel their order, a full refund of payment will be provided. To cancel bookings or request a full refund for any purchases within the 7 days from the payment date, the customer is requested to contact Drop Zone Elite Fitness by emailing email@example.com, or put in writing their request for a refund to the company, so a refund can be arranged.
29) If the customer paid for their service using PayPal service or paid in cash, either a bank transfer will apply for the refund, or in the case of cash payment, a cash refund will be provided where possible.
30) The benefits of successfully adhering to our services include:
– Improved muscle tone, strength & endurance
– Increased cardiovascular fitness
– Reduced body fat
– Improved core strength
– Improved sense of wellbeing
To achieve the above you will be performing bodyweight strength and conditioning exercises along with high-intensity cardio exercises. Sessions will begin with a warm-up routine and end with a cool down/stretch routine. All exercises will be fully explained and demonstrated by your instructor. Regressions and progressions will be given for each exercise to suit your individual ability. Please notify your instructor if for any reason you feel you should not participate in any part of the session.
31) Although the benefits of these sessions are significant, there is always an element of risk involved with any physical activity. These sessions are designed in such a way as to minimise the risk of injury. However, you are taking part at your own risk; DROP ZONE ELITE FITNESS or anyone associated with DROP ZONE ELITE FITNESS will not be held responsible for any damages, injuries or otherwise that may occur as a result of taking part in Services sessions or home training sessions.
32) If at any time during a session you feel discomfort or pain you should notify your instructor immediately. You are strongly invited to ask your instructor any questions that you may have during the rest intervals throughout your sessions.
33) Your participation in these sessions is entirely voluntary and you may opt-out at any given time if you so wish. It is advisable to start with 2 sessions per week for the first 4 weeks and build up to more sessions gradually over time as your fitness and tolerance to exercise improves. DROP ZONE ELITE FITNESS ensures complete confidentiality regarding any personal information or otherwise given by yourself.
34) If after 7 days you decide that our contracted Services are not for you then you can apply for a full refund at that time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If any part of your subscription fee was donated to charity then this amount will not be refunded, you will already know if this applies to you.
35) There are short, medium and long term contracts available for our services – you can cancel your contracted service at any time in writing to email@example.com. A minimum of one week’s notice must be given before your next monthly payment is due. If less than one week’s notice is given, you will be liable to pay for the next month’s contract. The above terms and conditions may be subject to change without prior notice.